ICT Infrastructure Project Manager
Are you the project manager who is eager to lead infrastructure projects in an international entrepreneurial organization?
To drive the deployment of a strong Information technology Infrastructure in the different Business Units, the Global Project & Portfolio Management Office (PPMO) of Tessenderlo Group, located in Brussels, is looking for an ICT Infrastructure Project Manager.
In collaboration with BU and Group management, the Project Manager leads technological improvement or standardization, which can create added value for customers, suppliers and Tessenderlo Group as a whole. In this role you:
- Manage in parallel several small and large Network and Server Infrastructure programs and projects, to Renew, Integrate & Secure our ICT infrastructure in IT & OT environments.
- Apply a proper project management methodology in line with the Group’s policies, from e.g. assessments, pilots, implementation and training to post mortem reviews.
- Initiate projects in close collaboration with the BU management, the local facilitator/project manager and Group management, starting from the Group standard architecture.
- Plan, schedule and track core infrastructure technology projects. Areas covered include upgrades or new installations of workplace, server and network infrastructure hardware and software.
- Continually identify, prioritize and mitigate day-to-day project issues and risks
- Proactively gather information required for analysis of project cost, resources, time and other project supporting deliverable
- Prepare and lead the Program and Project Steering Committees.
- Work together with procurement department and ICT Leadership Team to identify, select and develop suitable suppliers and/or implementation partners.
- Align regularly with the ICT department with regard to the requirements and guidelines for the ICT infrastructure, hardware architecture, software, support and policies.
You report to the Global PPMO Manager.
- Masters’ Degree in Computer Science, Commercial Engineering, Industrial Engineering or related field or equivalent work experience.
- At least 3 years’ project management experience in cross-functional projects of medium to high complexity, in a high performing industrial organization with a good understanding IT & OT challenges in the industry.
- Experience in IT infrastructure/datacenter technologies, such as server hardware and operating systems, storage, back up, networking equipment such as switches, routers, firewalls, wireless access points and Cyber(security).
- Experience with industrial automation is recommendable.
- Knowledge and expertise in the use of project management methodologies and tools, resource management practices and change management techniques