Are you the one to help us out to maintain and troubleshoot our rapidly expanding Connected Workplace environment?
Together with a talented team of engineers, developers, architects and project managers that demonstrate superb technical competency, delivering a state-of-the art digital workplace and ensuring the highest levels of availability, performance and security,we are looking for a Workplace Analyst, you:
- Create functional and technical Microsoft Office 365 solutions based on the Business Requirements and after doing an in-depth analysis.
- Define implementation and migration strategies.
- Develop Microsoft Office 365 (Teams / SharePoint / Power Automate / Power App) solutions.
- Develop documentation, key-user training material, and procedures for your colleagues at service desk and in the different entities.
- Provide 3rd level application support for our internal client base.
- Report on application deployment progress and baseline compliance.
- Incident, request and problem management.
- Actively contribute to continuously improve operational processes.
- You report to the Digital Workplace Teamlead.
- Work in an international context.
You report to the Microsoft Business Platform Manager Digital Workplace Team Lead.
- Bachelors’ or Masters’ degree in Computer Science, Engineering or a related field.
- At least 3 years of practical experience with Microsoft Office 365 .
- Good knowledge of the Microsoft 365 ecosystem and Microsoft Azure.
- Ability to translate business requirements into technical solution designs and present them to the different stakeholders in a clear and simple way.
- Ability to lead and participate in result-driven workshops and analysis meetings.
- Hands-on experience in the Microsoft Power Platform (Power Apps, Power Automate ).
- Knowledge of common Microsoft Office 365 development tools.
- Experience with Agile, SCRUM, Kanban methodologies.
- Experience with M365 security features is a plus.
- Good knowledge of IT Security Principals and overall understanding of IT Service Management.
- Excellent problem-solving skills and ability to do in-depth troubleshooting of application issues, read and understand installation logfiles, etc.
- Customer-oriented team player with good communication skills in Dutch-English or French-English, both written and verbally.
- With your proactive approach, you keep on spotting opportunities for simplification and automation.
- Willing to travel occasionally (max. 1-3 weeks/year) within Europe.