- Outlines capital project requirements, assigns tasks, and supervises progress of the project to completion.
- Works with internal and external resources to achieve project goals.
- Analyze and resolve reliability problems, assists in troubleshooting mechanical problems.
- Function as plant mechanical engineering resource for all groups in the plant.
- Resolves issues related to design, integrity of materials of construction, construction of quality and safety.
- Manage and maintain the plant Mechanical Integrity program as part of the plant’s Process Safety Management program and Risk Management Plan.
- Maintain and ensure the integrity of critical machines systems, and identify potential energy saving initiatives.
- Optimize and improve reliability of machines systems.
- Participate in Process Hazard Analyses, Pre-Startup Safety Reviews, and Management of Change evaluations as required.
- Knowledge of industrial equipment to include pressure vessels, mixers, conveyors, valves, pumps and tanks.
This position prefers an Associates or Bachelors degree in Manufacturing Engineering or Industrial Engineering or equivalent.
Knowledge of Process Safety management (a legally required safety program for our ammonia system for regulatory compliance.
Knowledge of Industrial Refrigeration Systems, Boilers, Cooling Water (Plant Utility Systems)
Knowledge of food processing
Experience with Office suite required, project management software and CMMS experience a plus
Must be analytical with problem-solving capabilities, interpersonal skills, and the ability to function independently and interdependently in a team environment
Must have strong organizational skills and the ability to multi-task, prioritize, and work efficiently.
Must have strong communication skills
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.